E-Maxx, 3903, 3905 or 3908 Black anodized aluminum package super deal with free dual rate shock springsRC Raven
EMaxx super black anodized aluminum package deal including dual rate shock springs
- This RC Car parts anodized aluminum bottom chassis brace is specially designed to all Traxxas E-Maxx 3903 or 3908 RC car, definitely a good upgrade purchase, this is your chance to elimate cheap braces that came from your RC Cars. They are hand polished first before being anonized for better appearance.
- This aluminum bottom brace is made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with high resistance of corrosion and they are manufactured through CNC machined so they are strong, accurate, reliable and uniformly in design.
- Good replacement for stock plastic braces.They are much stronger and durable, it provides stiffness of the chassis for better performance. Can also fits in E-Maxx 3907.
- You will recieve a super cool 2 anodized aluminum bottom braces, 8 stainless steel mounting screws and anodized center skid plate.
- We stand behind all our products and ensure an amazing customer experience. We made sure they made of high quality material. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we've got you covered.
black Anodized aluminum skid plates, a set of our aluminum black Anodized bumpers, black anodized aluminum center skid (transmission cover) and our black anodized aluminum bottom braces. They are made from 6061 Billet aluminum. This is a super strong, anodized black. They mount to your existing holes with your existing screws and are much stronger than your cheap plastic Traxass parts. These are great for those huge jumps at the track or on hard surfaces.
You will Receive:
- One Front black Anodized Skid Plate and One Rear Blue Anodized Skid Plate.
- A Set of black Anodized Bumpers (front and rear)
- The center black Anodized skid that covers the transmission
- A set of black anodized chassis bottom braces.
- A set of 8 silver zinc plated dual rate shock springs
PLEASE NOTE THESE ITEMS ONLY FIT THE NEW EXTENDED E-MAXX 3903 3905 OR 3908